COVID-19 Safety Plan
Bradley Newman, Alexander Technique Sydney West
Friday, June 5, 2020
To comply with COVID-19 Public Health Orders, the following will now be in place.
No cash payments if possible
- Bank transfers are preferred - I will email invoices/reminders after your lesson.
- I have a credit card reader for contactless credit card and PayPal payments.
- All receipts will now be emailed.
- Hand sanitiser will be at the door for use before and after each lesson.
- The table covering will be changed between each lesson.
- Surfaces will be wiped down between lessons.
- Books and other AT reading material are not able to be borrowed (though I have much in digital form which can be emailed).
- Only myself and the student can be in the teaching room - anyone accompanying the student will need to wait outside on the balcony.
- I am required to keep a record (for 28 days) of all students having lessons, as well as any other people accompanying them.
- To assist with contact tracing if required, I will have the COVIDSafe app on my tablet. (This is certainly not a requirement for having lessons, and it is entirely up to you whether you do the same.)
And of course, please don't come for a lesson if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Do please get in touch with any questions or concerns.